Thursday, May 22, 2014

Aloha to the RT Booklovers' Convention - Day 4: Kensington Book Signing



The Kensington Party kicked off Thursday afternoon with a carnival theme .... 


Jennifer Estep


Sally MacKenzie

Joanne Fluke

Vanessa Kelly

Victoria Alexander

Kat Martin

Cynthia Eden

Jeffe Kennedy aka 
Miss Kensington

Heather Graham and Alicia Condon

Sally MacKenzie and Ella Quinn

Mahalo, Kensington, for the sweet treats, friendly authors, and book signing!   How would you wear the green wrap - around your shoulders or your hips?  One randomly selected commenter from this week's blogs wins a book choice from my convention stash.  Comments are open through Saturday, May 24, 10 pm in Baltimore.   I'll post the winner on Sunday, May 25, at SOS Aloha.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City




20 comments:

  1. Probably on my head lol. Thanks for all the great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a stas h , the ks
    Kimh

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my shoulders. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and great authors, the old sign really got my attention, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, Kim, and I was so happy to meet you in person! I wore my scarf around my hips. Jazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pics, and it was lovely to see some of my favorite Authors having fun. I would wear the sash around my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun pics!! I'd have to say around my hips :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute green wraps! I would wear it around my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd wear it like a scarf, around my neck or shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd probably wear it on my hips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this, Kim! They are great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos, Kim, and I usually hate pictures of myself! Yet another of your many talents. I wore the wrap around my hips first--my editor told me to do it. And it was easier to shake--it had those gold jingly things. But then I moved it to my shoulders. Either way, it didn't quite go with my blazer. It was great seeing you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the sharing the photos! Honestly, I don't know how I'd wear the sash. I guess the only option would be to wear it around my shoulders like in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great pictures. Enjoyed seeing them. As for the green wrap, it would have to be my shoulders. I already am too "hippy"! lol Don't want to draw attention to them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many great authors at the Kensington Party! I would have to wear the green wrap around my hips.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So jealous! I love Cynthia Eden! :)
    I would wear it around my hips.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love seeing Sally Mackenzie in your pics, I adore her books! The green wrap will be a shawl around my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  18. On my shoulders - no need to draw attention to the hips!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. my hips don't need the attention so I'd wear it around my shoulders!

    ReplyDelete