Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Finding Your Tribe at the RT Booklovers Convention - Kissass Cops, Cowboys, and Kisses


The RT Booklovers Convention is a pot of gold for readers to find fellow fans in their favorite genres ... and I'll be at this Reader Event after the Welcome Party:

Kickass Cops, Cowboys and Kisses

If you love cops, cowboys and a whole lotta lovin', join Intrigue, mystery and suspense authors BJ Daniels, HelenKay Dimon, Delores Fossen, Elle James, Julie Miller, and Angi Morgan, for an hour of dancing, games, free books and prizes.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm

I give a special salute to HelenKay, Delores, Elle, and Julie for their connection to the military!


I am giving away a book choice from my convention stash to one randomly selected commenter from this week's posts.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Can you recommend any books from these authors?  I love HelenKay's Men of Hawaii series!

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, April 4, 10 pm in Baltimore.

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, April 5, on my book blog SOS Aloha.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

12557262072446388711

9 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these Authors, so I can't recommend anything to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple books in my tbr pile but I'm afraid I haven't read them as yet (I tend to catch up on my historicals first).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of HelenKay's romantic suspenses including her Intrigue books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle James and Dolores Fosen write great intriguing suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually haven't read any of those authors. I'll have to look them up and check out their books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed BJ Daniels Beartooth Montana series

    ReplyDelete
  7. only Julie and Andi's

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read a number of books by most of these authors and have not been disappointed. A specific title does not come to mind....

    ReplyDelete