Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Aloha to Historical Authors (part 2) - Getting Ready for the RT Booklovers Convention


Take a Walk on the Historical Side!

What era would you choose to live in, if you had the power to do so? Come party with your favorite historical authors and meet the characters who have inspired our writing! Whether it's Regency, Western, Victorian, Edwardian, Celtic, the Great War or another past era — we celebrate our love for all time periods, along with our readers who love them as much as we do! Refreshments, goodies, mega prize bags and more surprises round out this fun and special event that has become the kick-off “must-do” party of the convention!

What costume would you wear?  One randomly selected commenter from this week's blogs wins a book choice from my convention stash.  Comments open through Saturday, March 28, 10 pm in Baltimore.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, March 29 on SOS Aloha Book Blog.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City


10 comments:

  1. I'll dress as a Victorian Steam Punk Privateer!! Love all the gears~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! You know I'm gonna be in my wild west gear... :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wear a Victorian gown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kim for the shout out on our Take a Walk on the Historical Side event!
    My costume may be multi-genre time-travel LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. A medieval costume would be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have to say a medieval dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The old west appeals to me or being a southern belle would be a good character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Victorian era and dresses are what I would dress in. I love those dresses.

    ReplyDelete