Thursday, June 9, 2016

Aloha to Miami Beach - Art Deco Style (Part 2)


Continuing my stroll down Ocean Drive, I spotted two bachelors cruising South Beach ... 


... and tourists aboard the Pirate Duck Tours.


I discovered an exclusive club ...


... and diversity in the sun.


The Art Deco hotels revitalized themselves with trendy sidewalk cafes.


My coworker is named Leslie!


What's a beach without palm trees ... 


... seahorses ... 


... Tiki statues ... 


... and sidewalk musicians? 


Have you taken a beach tour is a duck boat, trolley, or other fun vehicle? One randomly selected commenter from this week's blogs wins a book choice from my convention stash. Comments are open through Saturday, June 11, 10 pm in Baltimore. I'll post the winner on Sunday, June 12, at SOS Aloha.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

My office bag relaxes on the 
trademark chairs in South Beach.



10 comments:

  1. I love Duck Tours and have done them in many cities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I had a tour in a trolley when I was at Atlantic City, NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buildings from "Birdcage" ... I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No never, so pretty, love the retro style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never done one of those Duck boat tours - maybe I'll have the opportunity some day - looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've done the ducky tours in pgh and trolley tours in various places. Always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only done the trolley tours. I love Art Deco.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only done the trolley tours. I love Art Deco.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete