Monday, May 25, 2015

Aloha to Dallas - Giant Book Fair


The Giant Book Fair features authors of all genres - Teen, New Adult, Inspirational, and Fiction.  Above is JD Hart (actor and narrator), Sharon Hamilton (author of military romance), and Tamara Argyle (Navy Surgeon).  I hang out with very talented people!


Crista McHugh is an Air Force vet ....


Julie Miller is the daughter of a Marine Corps veteran ...


Here's the flight suit from Jamie Rae, an Air Force vet ...



Susan Stoker is an Army spouse ...


Fun loving Angel Payne loves all military men!


Julie Rowe is my favorite Canadian author ...


Victoria Vane kicked up her heels ...


Mary Burton remains calm ... 


Rebecca Yarros is an Army spouse ...


Tamara poses with a cover model ...


Blogger extraordinaire Kim Rocha also snuggles with a cover model.


Sally MacKenzie and Ashlyn Macnamara hide the chocolate ...


Kennedy Layne is married to a retired Marine ... 


Randi Alexander hangs out with Rowdy, the battle buddy bear.



The book fair makes interesting table mates, including Sara Humphreys and Elizabeth Hoyt.



Megan Mulry always smiles.   What swag do you like from authors?  One randomly selected commenter from my RT posts wins a book choice from my convention stash. Comments are open through Sunday, May 31. I'll post the winner on Monday, June 1, at SOS Aloha.

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City



I found the chocolate! 



10 comments:

  1. LOVE this pics! Enjoyed the Military Salute Breakfast while at RT. I think my favorite Swag was the key chains...(especially Cherise Sinclair's keychains) and of course all the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Usually practical things - pens, emery boards, etc. I even got a cat food lid once that I use all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are the lens cloths, bandage holders and lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pics. We don't get to see the authors here in UK. I love swag. Pens and keychain. Never seen lens clothes I think that's a clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun pics; signed books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos at the giant book fair. I like pens and bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bookmarks, magnets, and anything signed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures. I do enjoy little things like the bookmark and pens and unusual goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like things that I can use like pens & post-it notes - also magnets (I have them all over my fridge).

    ReplyDelete