Monday, February 1, 2016

Aloha to Safety Harbor - Ahoy, Pirates!


Walking back from the pier (link), I noticed the Pirate house! 


I asked the owner if he was a fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers ... 


... he responded he just like pirates!  He started with a few decorations for Halloween.  He noticed his neighbors, who otherwise did not converse with each other, started to talk over the cannon.  So he added more Pirate gear ... 


... including a ship's wheel, mast, and sails!  How would you decorate your house?  One randomly selected commenter from this week's blog posts wins a book choice from my convention stash.  Comments are open through Saturday, February 6, 10 pm in Baltimore.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, February 7, at SOS Aloha.

Mahalo,


Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

The pirate cat?




7 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful house. Nice way to start a conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my back porch is dedicated to cats lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably just have a little garden and maybe some decorative pots in front of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have a dragon theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have lots of ornaments and books and portraits I love portraits

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have lots of ornaments and books and portraits I love portraits

    ReplyDelete